Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hurricane Sandy
#2
I'm fine






















jokes aside, I've seen the situation in the TV news and holy shit, I hope people that live there are ok.

In a related note, I've been having thunderstorms and strong winds here lately. Obviously not as strong as Sandy, but annoying enough to make electricity go on and off several times in the day.


Messages In This Thread
Hurricane Sandy - by Dazz - 10-30-2012, 06:09 AM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Gors - 10-30-2012, 06:12 AM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Phantom Killah - 10-30-2012, 06:21 AM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Woppet* - 10-30-2012, 07:11 AM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Deathbringer - 10-30-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Garamonde - 10-30-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Petie - 10-30-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by DioShiba - 10-30-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Candel - 10-30-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by puggsoy - 10-31-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Shade - 11-01-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Helmo - 11-01-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by TomGuycott - 11-01-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Rosencrantz - 11-02-2012, 02:28 AM
RE: Hurricane Sandy - by Marth - 11-02-2012, 11:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)