Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Keroro Gunsou - Dragon Warriors
#1
[Image: KeroroDragonWarriors-Keroro_Icon-1.png]

[Image: KeroroDragonWarriors-Keroro-1.png]

[Image: KeroroDragonWarriors-Keroro_Icon.png]

Hey, how's it going. I just ripped these sprites, as I like the games style, and the sprites are nice and big for my bad eyes :V
Anyhow, I think I'll probably be posting some more, but I'm not very reliable. If anyone feels like helping, I might be able to move this into a ripping project or something. Please note, there are a few frames missing, either redundant ones (just parts combined together) and the Level intro, which is too fast for me to rip effectively. Sorry, I'm just not the best ripper.
Well, enjoy.


Messages In This Thread
Keroro Gunsou - Dragon Warriors - by ittan-momen - 10-29-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: Keroro Gunsou - Dragon Warriors - by Guy - 10-29-2012, 05:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)