Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Recommendations for good but affordable drawing tablets?
#7
Well I'm going to see if she can manage to get a Wacom then (as long as I have that I don't need any games for now, I'll spend some time drawing lol), since I want something that will last too and so far I've gotten more recommendations for that.
Although, one review for the Bamboo Splash said that it doesn't have erasing capabilities? I didn't even know tablets had that function, and now that I'm discovering that I think it's kind of a must since I mess up a lot... though I'm not sure. There could be other solutions I don't know about. Thanks for the links and information guys!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Recommendations for good but affordable drawing tablets? - by Garamonde - 10-29-2012, 08:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)