Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
[spoiler]The problem is, they were daily things that normally happen. Like I got to work early, thought I saw my boss opening the store right in front of me. Tried to open the door after him, it was locked. The store was empty and everything was dark. So I called him and said he'd be in at 10 and wasn't there, was I sure my co-worker didn't open it and forget to keep it unlocked.

My co-worker was 20 minutes late, and I clearly saw my boss opening it. After that I saw "my boss" doing things around the store, and kept asking him why he was moving things that were a) never moved b) not him or anyone for that matter.

I don't know it's just a freaky experience overall. Granted it wasn't anything menacing or terrifying, it was my boss who is a wonderful guy and a good friend. But just the fact that I honestly had such a hard time discerning reality from fiction, especially in the work environment is pretty concerning. [/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Marth - 10-28-2012, 06:15 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)