Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(10-26-2012, 03:35 AM)Previous Wrote: [spoiler]It's probably too far in to get out without special tools and the help of a doctor who knows how to use them. It can be dangerous trying it yourself, too.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yeah I'm not planning on repeatedly attempting to dig out anything if there is still stuff in there.

They'll probably just end up using that one tool that flushed out the ear with hot water. I had that used before, for some reason my right ear doesn't like wax much. I always think back to the time a doctor thought pulling on my right ear's pressurized eardrum was a good idea.[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Phaze - 10-26-2012, 03:58 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)