Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Greetings
#1
Greetings, everyone! Happy to be here! Was one of the contributers of the Sonic ModGen project before the MFZ site was shut down (sadly Sad).

Now I'm hoping to try some new sprites while learning more of the how-to's on spriting.

Right now I'm kinda good on editing sprites but I'm hoping to make a complete sheet or two. Have a couple ideas on future sprite projects but that will come later.

How is everyone by the way? Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
Greetings - by FirebirdPhoenix87 - 10-25-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Greetings - by Previous - 10-25-2012, 10:33 AM
RE: Greetings - by puggsoy - 10-25-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: Greetings - by FirebirdPhoenix87 - 10-25-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: Greetings - by Garamonde - 10-25-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Greetings - by FirebirdPhoenix87 - 10-25-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: Greetings - by Garamonde - 10-25-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Greetings - by Phaze - 10-26-2012, 03:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)