Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications
#13
Well just thought I'd mention it.
I don't know how it could tell the sprite's pixels from the background on a sheet that had a same-color background to begin with but I guess that's the power of coding that I have yet to comprehend. Tongue


Messages In This Thread
Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by puggsoy - 10-18-2012, 06:00 AM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by Mag - 10-18-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by Phaze - 10-18-2012, 09:04 AM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by Shade - 10-18-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by puggsoy - 10-24-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by puggsoy - 10-24-2012, 12:10 PM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by Previous - 10-24-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by Garamonde - 10-24-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by puggsoy - 01-23-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by puggsoy - 03-30-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by puggsoy - 04-18-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by jad4321 - 04-21-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by puggsoy - 07-14-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Puggsoy's Bunch of Applications - by puggsoy - 12-11-2013, 05:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)