Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So this past weekend was soo sick I didn't leave my bed for a couple days, Luckily I got up for some water(Alot) after the second day.
I barely ate anything at all during that time since it'd induce vomiting.

It also seems since I was sick on friday, I go and find out that my History Techer that despises me gave everyone in my class donuts and they pretty much sat there and colored that class. It honestly didn't bother me sincedonuts are starting to get boring since they don't have as many interestingly-flavored donuts in my area.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Kami - 10-23-2012, 09:40 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)