Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Halloween Event 2012 - MAIN THREAD (NOW CLOSED!)
#30
Just refreshing your memory (and also mine):

You'll have until October 26th to finish the gift. Send the final products to me via PM so I can post them the 28th. This time, the entry time will need to be a little earlier due to site maintenace. I'm sorry for this, but we had to compromise this site's performance with this Event. I hope you understand.


So, briefly speaking:

Gift Deadline: Oct. 26th
Gift Post: Oct 28th

Don't forget, the main purpose of this Event is to have fun! IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS AND/OR COMPLAINS, SEND ME A PM.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Halloween Event 2012 - MAIN THREAD (NOW OPEN!) - by Gors - 10-23-2012, 01:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)