Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

NEW: Arcade Game Studio™ - Create games with a real classic arcade feel. BETA
#1
Hi everyone!

This is my fist post in this forum and I just wanted to say hello by announcing that I've been working a few months now in developing a new program tool: Arcade Game Studio, made to Make and Play arcade styled games of the 80's, still maybe one or two months to release a beta, but it's coming.

So if you ever wanted to make your own arcade game with the look and feel of the classic 80's, I think you will like this.

I'm still trying to make it as easy as possible, you'll just need to add your sprite sheets, sounds and a little of imagination. Wink

You can check my last video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9B-QfAvHvY

Or go to my website and check the Arcade Game Studio menu to read more.
http://www.bruneras.com

Keep tuned!


Messages In This Thread
NEW: Arcade Game Studio™ - Create games with a real classic arcade feel. BETA - by BrunoRMarcos - 10-19-2012, 10:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)