Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So my computer seems to think that it can overclock itself whenever it likes. At least, that's what the voice-announced error message indicated
when i turned my comp on a few minutes ago. I'm quite certain it isn't over-clocked, as I haven't the foggiest on how to do such a thing in
the first place.

A simple reboot later, and my comp is sunshine and rainbows. I think my computer is bi-polar. Blank


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Sevenstitch - 10-16-2012, 02:35 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)