Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A Forced Leave
#9
Well, if you guys haven't noticed, I've been extremely busy with a research paper, and I haven't been on in a bit, I probably won't been on for a bit... again...
Meh, I wonder why history class hates me so much.

Well, I'll probably be stuck going back to my 6 page essay.

also, procrastination doesn't help me on this at all...





also, I'm in the process of looking for a job ATM...


Messages In This Thread
A Forced Leave - by Kami - 09-29-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Keiang - 09-29-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Virt - 09-29-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Previous - 09-29-2012, 02:44 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by puggsoy - 09-29-2012, 02:47 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Sevenstitch - 09-29-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Garamonde - 09-29-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Kami - 09-29-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Kami - 10-15-2012, 03:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)