Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Dooper Mighty Final Fight!
#3
Thx for the reply Smile! I like to see comments like these, rather than "good job bro" ones...

I do have some questions though:

Cody: I see what you mean (at least I think so lol) and as soon as I'm home, I'll fix it. I drew him facing right and then simply mirrored the sprite. Stupid mistake of mine, forgetting the basic rule of both sides Unsure...Problem is that I wanted to use only 2 colors for every body part (yellow & dark yellow/orange for the hair, blue & dark blue for the jeans and so on). Didn't notice that the skin color pretty much crapped up the hair color :/

Guy: there's my little problem :/ can't seem to get the "unfinished" part... I do see that I messed the highlight part a bit but that's not what you mean. You mean the left side - the one leg without the highlight. If you only mean the lack of colors, I mentioned the 2 color standart before Smile. The problem is that I used the Street Fighter 4 Guy as a reference and only his right leg was highlited (though noticebly more colors on that one).

So basically. I do get the point and I'll try to fix it. If you can, pls show me the "Guy" problem Smile

Thx again for the reply Smile


Messages In This Thread
Super Dooper Mighty Final Fight! - by Kamoe - 10-14-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: Super Dooper Mighty Final Fight! - by Kamoe - 10-15-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: Super Dooper Mighty Final Fight! - by Kamoe - 10-15-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: Super Dooper Mighty Final Fight! - by Kamoe - 10-16-2012, 02:57 AM
RE: Super Dooper Mighty Final Fight! - by Gors - 10-16-2012, 05:43 AM
RE: Super Dooper Mighty Final Fight! - by Kamoe - 10-16-2012, 08:52 AM
RE: Super Dooper Mighty Final Fight! - by Kamoe - 10-17-2012, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)