Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fans Recreate Rockman Xover in Flash
#32
its not even a side-scrolling shooter

its an auto-scrolling auto-shooter
ou can quite literally skip the entire game.

Its not even a game.
Maybe its my bias speaking, considering I own and love just about every single Megaman game there is, but its absolutely not Megaman.

Whats worse, is that they HAD been working on something similar for consoles. Customizable characters, Stages and, Actual gameplay.

So no, I'm not supporting Capcom anymore, as I told myself after Legends 3. If they put out a game I must have then i'll buy it second hand. but I doubt it.

anyways yeah thats enough rambles for tonight


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fans Recreate Rockman Xover in Flash - by Thumbtacks - 10-14-2012, 10:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)