Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fans Recreate Rockman Xover in Flash
#4
I know I'm the only one, but

I actually don't think the game looks that bad.

Sure the graphics look like touched up SNES sprites, just like MMX iPhone, and I can't say I'm a huge fan of Mega Man Xover's new design (the fluffy stuff doesn't make much sense on a Reploid IMO), but at least it looks like the gameplay will be decent.

Of course that doesn't mean I plan on playing it (I don't have that kind of phone), I just think that while yes this is sort of a wasted opportunity, it could be worse, so.

Even though I know posting my opinion here isn't gonna mean anything because most people are hating on this since Capcom can do better but aren't for some reason.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fans Recreate Rockman Xover in Flash - by Garamonde - 10-13-2012, 08:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)