Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
I'm back, sorta.
[Image: vnZx.png]
Gym Heroes Goldeen, 30/132
Lost track of all the tables and stuff though. Sorry! I've had so much college and just recently started working again.

Reserving: Misty's Poliwrath, 31/132.

Speaking of work, I work at Kmart now as a cashier...and when I head to the break room, I pass up the electronics...and EVERY TIME I do, I stare in want at the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boxes behind the glass door-shielded game shelf. O A O


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP - by Speed-X - 10-10-2012, 06:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)