10-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Explaining stuff to your mom....
Join the club I'm stuck doing it for two years here at community college land.
Oh and (Batman relate spoiler if you haven't played Arkham City yet)
[spoiler] I'll be honest the Joker's death literally depressed me. It shouldn't have, I mean he's a fictional character. But this was Mark Hamil's last time playing the Joker. I grew up with that Joker, and I loved that Joker. In a weird way he kind of inspired me to not care what people think about me (no I am not an insane clown) at a very young age. He was also the only Joker whose dark jokes were actually always funny. A lot of current Jokers are either "uber-dark" or just have a few decent one liners.[/spoiler]
However the game's plot twists and build up were fantastic.
Join the club I'm stuck doing it for two years here at community college land.
Oh and (Batman relate spoiler if you haven't played Arkham City yet)
[spoiler] I'll be honest the Joker's death literally depressed me. It shouldn't have, I mean he's a fictional character. But this was Mark Hamil's last time playing the Joker. I grew up with that Joker, and I loved that Joker. In a weird way he kind of inspired me to not care what people think about me (no I am not an insane clown) at a very young age. He was also the only Joker whose dark jokes were actually always funny. A lot of current Jokers are either "uber-dark" or just have a few decent one liners.[/spoiler]
However the game's plot twists and build up were fantastic.

