Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Well, it seems I've been overworking my hand since I've been constantly writing, drawing, & using my laptop, typing.

Well now well now on the lower left part of my right hand has swolen a little bit, I think constant friction has irritated my hand, so it hurts like fuck right now, I just got some ice in a sammich bag and am using it to numb my hand.
Edit: It's the bottom side of my hand.

I've barely givin my hand time to rest within this past two weeks.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Kami - 10-07-2012, 03:24 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)