Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
You shouldn't have too much of a problem at restaurants, just ask for an ingredients list for things, or if it helps, stick with one thing you know you like and just get it everywhere. Thats what I do with Chicken and French Fries, sometimes I replace the Chicken with Fish or the Fries with Mashed Potatoes, but I haven't had an issue with anything I've ordered tasting out of place, because I will ask about things before I order it if I'm at a new place.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Maxpphire - 10-06-2012, 04:20 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)