Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Texturing Help!
#3
(10-05-2012, 01:34 PM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: So are you asking someone to do it for you, or asking how to do it? If it's the former I'll have to move it to the Requests board, and if it's the former I'll keep it here (I'm sure there's a way to do it so good luck!).

It's a request. Sorry about that! Tongue


Messages In This Thread
Texturing Help! - by namine207 - 10-05-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Texturing Help! - by Garamonde - 10-05-2012, 01:34 PM
RE: Texturing Help! - by namine207 - 10-05-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Texturing Help! - by Garamonde - 10-05-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: Texturing Help! - by alexmach1 - 10-05-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: Texturing Help! - by namine207 - 10-06-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: Texturing Help! - by alexmach1 - 10-06-2012, 08:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)