Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Oh, someone's actually ripping the puzzles! I like the artwork in some of them, and Layton is one of the few series of games I'm actually pretty good at. Great job thus far!

Also, was Bastion ever finished? I noticed a lot of missing enemies, at least. If you've sort of dropped it, would you care if I picked it up? All I would need is the program used to extract them properly...


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Carpaccio - 10-03-2012, 06:36 AM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)