Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Espio, Mighty, Silver and Scourge - RMVX Style
#19
(11-17-2008, 10:06 PM)Fblaster Wrote: I'll try and fix Silver tomorrow.

As for shadow, I like his face. He's supposed to look like sonic, afterall, right? =p
Silver needs fixing in the sides and the front. The back is fine, I suppose.

Well, Shadow's eyes look too wide or something on the front poses. The side poses look okay, actually.

And, what is up with Mighty's body and bottom of the shell? o.O

Also, Everyone's outlines are blue...fix that please?

That would be all for now... Maybe Tails soon? (Though, seeing as how you're doing characters similar to Sonic, you're probably going to do something silly like Ashura or Manic, or some other cartoon/comic character like...Rob, or whatever the name of the archer guy was.)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadow, Knuckles and Espio - Chaos Garden Style - by AutumnSpire - 11-18-2008, 03:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)