Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros Brawl Frigate Orpheon Stage texture request.
#5
(10-01-2012, 05:35 PM)soul117eater Wrote: Holy crud thanks a bunch man! Big Grin

Yep, no problem.

(10-01-2012, 05:47 PM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: Guy, would you mind converting these to .PNG so I can upload them to the Textures Resource? I can try to do it for you if you want, I'm just asking because it'd be awesome to have these on the site. Big Grin

Sure thing, i'll post back in a just a bit.


EDIT: here they are, all rarin' to go:

(Super Smash Bros Brawl) Frigate Orpheon Textures (PNG format):
https://www.box.com/s/4fm1kg4wqy4rjawhte6k


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros Brawl Frigate Orpheon Stage texture request. - by Guy - 10-01-2012, 06:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)