Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

App Files
#1
I have a lot of files from apps like Temple Run and Final Fantasy 3, but I don't know how to open their 3d models! I looked in the folder and most of the file types are:

Final Fantasy 3
.ncap.lz
.namp.lz
.ndmp.lz
.mcl.lz
.ntxp.lz
.fslc.lz
.xbn
.nib
.caf (I can open this one, it is all the music and things.)
.NCGR
.NSGR
.pak
.zsh
.fsh
.area
.bbd
.NCER
.NBGR
.hich
.efp
.script
.wbc
.lproj
.stgprf
.ntxp

Which one contains the 3d model, and how do I change its format?

Thanks!


Messages In This Thread
App Files - by Link101 - 09-30-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: App Files - by Garamonde - 09-30-2012, 08:04 PM
RE: App Files - by Link101 - 10-02-2012, 06:26 AM
RE: App Files - by TGE - 10-02-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: App Files - by Garamonde - 10-02-2012, 11:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)