Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How would I go about extracting models from a pc game?
#6
I went through the games files and found several hero model files, all in .upk format. Then I used a viewer application to view each until I found Green Arrow's. However, the viewer didn't have any type of export option, so I downloaded the UDK (Unreal Dev Kit) to attempt to open them. However, when I open them, it tells me that they were made with an older version of the UDK and couldn't be imported into the new one. Are there any other programs that can read models in .upk format and export them?


Messages In This Thread
RE: How would I go about extracting models from a pc game? - by namine207 - 09-30-2012, 09:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)