Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A Forced Leave
#1
My day is shitty, I won't be back on for a while, personal issues are ruining my life.
I don't know when I'll be back on.

If you guy want the full story I'd be happy to share it.


Messages In This Thread
A Forced Leave - by Kami - 09-29-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Keiang - 09-29-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Virt - 09-29-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Previous - 09-29-2012, 02:44 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by puggsoy - 09-29-2012, 02:47 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Sevenstitch - 09-29-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Garamonde - 09-29-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Kami - 09-29-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: A Forced Leave - by Kami - 10-15-2012, 03:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)