Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'll put a hex on you! [tSR] [Sep 29th]
#10
(09-29-2012, 09:24 AM)Trollerskates Wrote:
(09-29-2012, 09:16 AM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: Again I don't understand any of this so I'll just say I'm sorry about your horse again. I feel like I can't say enough. Sad
Hex code.

I understood that much lol... but still going to save that.

49 74 20 69 73 20 66 75 6e 20 74 61 6c 6b 69 6e 67 20 6c 69 6b 65 20 61 20 6d 61 63 68 69 6e 65 2d 2d 6f 68 20 77 61 69 74 20 49 20 61 6d 20 6f 6e 65 2e


Messages In This Thread
I'll put a hex on you! [tSR] [Sep 29th] - by Dazz - 09-29-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: I'll put a hex on you! [tSR] [Sep 29th] - by Garamonde - 09-29-2012, 09:37 AM
50 6F 74 61 74 6F - by Doorhenge - 09-29-2012, 09:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)