Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'll put a hex on you! [tSR] [Sep 29th]
#1
53 6f 20 68 65 72 65 20 77 65 20 67 6f 20 61 67 61 69 6e 20 77 69 74 68 20 61 6e 6f 74 68 65 72 20 75 70 64 61 74 65 2c 20 70 65 72 68 61 70 73 20 61 20 62 69 74 20 6d 6f 72 65 20 63 72 79 70 74 69 63 20 74 68 69 73 20 74 69 6d 65 2e 2e 2e 20 50 72 6f 62 61 62 6c 79 20 6e 6f 74 2c 20 79 6f 75 20 67 75 79 73 20 61 72 65 20 61 20 6c 69 74 74 6c 65 20 73 6d 61 72 74 65 72 20 74 68 61 6e 20 49 20 69 6d 61 67 69 6e 65 64 2e 0d 0a 47 69 76 65 20 6d 65 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 67 6e 2c 20 74 68 65 20 77 6f 72 64 2c 20 74 68 65 20 64 69 6d 65 2e 20 53 65 6e 64 20 6d 65 20 61 20 73 69 67 6e 61 6c 20 6f 66 20 22 32 34 20 69 73 20 74 68 65 20 67 61 74 65 77 61 79 20 74 6f 20 68 65 72 6f 69 63 20 73 61 6c 76 61 74 69 6f 6e 2e 22


On a serious note though. A lot has changed in this week. I've removed the pop-under ads as many of you know, and decided to take the brunt force of financial issues on my back, as I believe you guys deserve better. However, this means that I will be spending some of the time I would usually do working on the new tSR site working on other projects, in the hopes that they may bring good fortune to shine on tSR and the other resource sites.

We also lost a loved one this week. Our beloved horse, Storm, was put down after complications from a surgery. I'd rather not give too many details, as it is a private matter. But she will be missed. As such, I might be out of my regular action for the next few days. I'm sure you will all understand.


Messages In This Thread
I'll put a hex on you! [tSR] [Sep 29th] - by Dazz - 09-29-2012, 05:27 AM
50 6F 74 61 74 6F - by Doorhenge - 09-29-2012, 09:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)