Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Great Game Maker Wall Optimization Script
#4
Same here. When I began coding I opened braces on the same line as their statements, but when I started using FlashDevelop it's automatic code generation did it Allman style, so I adjusted to that. Now I favour it greatly, since as Phaze says it makes it easier to keep track of code blocks and such.
In fact, a lot of my coding style is from FlashDevelop, so that code that I've written stays consistent with generated code. And since FlashDevelop does it how most people do it that also helps me use other peoples' code, and (eventually) share my own code.

Also I use lots of empty lines Wink


Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Game Maker Wall Optimization Script - by puggsoy - 09-28-2012, 02:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)