Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(09-28-2012, 12:39 PM)Mighty Jazzers Wrote: We could name it that if it were an April Fools game, but this is a "serious" (meaning this is a real deal thing) project that people are working their butts off to complete, so unfortunately a name like that would just make it sound like some cheap, generic fan game. Besides "The Fighters Resource" is already set in stone.

Wink I know. I wasn't serious. Just a little joke to keep things lighthearted. This page was getting pretty heated there for a while. Thought you guys would mellow out with a joke. Your right though. I've been following this page for quite some time now and I see how much effort is being put into it. You are all doing an amazing job and I, for one, can't wait to see the finished product. Keep up the good work guys! Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Makermatic21 - 09-28-2012, 01:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)