Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Final Fatal Dark Art of Killer Virtua Street Fighting Kombat Rage 2
#1
Smile Hello everyone.

By now I'm sure most people on these forums are familiar with the Fighter's Source thread.

( If not refer here: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=20507).

Anyway I thought maybe it was time to give that project an official title. Just for kicks and trying to stick with the generakl theme of the project here is the title I would recomend for the final finished product: The Final Fatal Dark Art of Killer Virtua Street Fighting Kombat Rage 2

*Note if you guys actually like it please credit me or include me in the ending gaming credits. Other than that please enjoy this title as a silly pun. Can't wait for your lol's and feedback Cool See Ya!


Messages In This Thread
The Final Fatal Dark Art of Killer Virtua Street Fighting Kombat Rage 2 - by Makermatic21 - 09-28-2012, 10:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)