Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Devicho I've listened to your stories for far too long, and all I have to say is... what the fuck is wrong with your mother! There I said it.

I'm sorry but your mom sounds like a total asshole. I don't know the whole story, but I cannot fathom why a mother would be like that to her child! This pisses me off that your own mother would treat you like this in such a vulnerable state.

That's just... heinous.

I don't like to talk about someone else's parents in such a way but this is the last straw.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Koopaul - 09-28-2012, 12:42 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)