Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Espio, Mighty, Silver and Scourge - RMVX Style
#18
(11-17-2008, 05:32 AM)Furs Wrote: -Knuckles' gloves are really odd, and puny. they're even smaller than everone else's gloves, when they're supposed to be bigger. Wasn't that Knuckles' highlight, after all? (Where the name came from, even?)

-Silver's hair is blocky. you might want to fix that.

-Shadow's face looks too much like Sonic.

I've fixed Knuckles's knuckles =p Good point about him x)

I'll try and fix Silver tomorrow.

As for shadow, I like his face. He's supposed to look like sonic, afterall, right? =p

Speaking about looking like Sonic. Added Scourge the Hedgehog.
Also fixed Mighty's shell.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadow, Knuckles and Espio - Chaos Garden Style - by Fblaster - 11-17-2008, 10:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)