Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

hello, Ace Attorney 5
#1
[spoiler=TGS trailer][video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWT8KNQr1co[/video][/spoiler]


I thought people may care


I think I want it. Do I? Yes.
Yes, I want Phoenix Wright.


Messages In This Thread
hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Previous - 09-20-2012, 03:22 AM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by puggsoy - 09-20-2012, 05:39 AM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Virt - 09-20-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Mutsukki - 09-20-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Rosencrantz - 09-22-2012, 01:24 AM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by StarSock64 - 09-22-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Virt - 09-22-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by DioShiba - 09-24-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Marth - 09-27-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Cell Shaded Envy - 09-28-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Marth - 09-28-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Mutsukki - 09-28-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Lugana Rysniq - 10-03-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by senjen - 10-03-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: hello, Ace Attorney 5 - by Mutsukki - 10-03-2012, 01:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)