Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Why did you change your identity(ies)? (avatar/signature/others)
Took a shot at recolouring Layton into my ref. Not professional or anything but you gotta admit it's not too bad for someone who never sprites.
To be honest he looks more like Layton's evil brother, probably because I didn't remove the coat. I may try to do it sometime, short sleeves might make it look more like my ref, but right now drawing my own arms is a tad too ambitious.

Nevertheless it was pretty fun, I don't really work with images at pixel-level often.

EDIT: Also Mr. Cream Gravy seemed to make all my posts look less intelligent.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did you change your identity(ies)? (avatar/signature/others) - by puggsoy - 09-18-2012, 10:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)