Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
I'm personally with Mohawk, going deaf would be a million times worse than blind. Sure, I can't play games if I'm blind (which I admit would suck quite a bit), but not being able to hear music or even the voice of people would be excruciating. And since I wasn't born blind I can at least imagine things I hear fairly accurately in my mind's eye.

But of course I hope that I don't become deaf nor blind, at least not too soon.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by puggsoy - 09-16-2012, 12:34 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)