Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Not new, but new
#6
(09-16-2012, 08:49 AM)Previous Wrote: I guess they'd get more attention at Creativity and we had other papercrafts there before Smile

I was only talking about my list of freeware 3D studios. You mean I can post my papercrafts here, too?

I saw a post or two by that guy who who made an Almphonse Elric armor. Seems he's taken it down, so I'm making another. Smile


Messages In This Thread
Not new, but new - by Eu Tyto Alba - 09-11-2012, 07:04 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Previous - 09-11-2012, 07:06 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by puggsoy - 09-11-2012, 12:08 PM
RE: Not new, but new - by Eu Tyto Alba - 09-16-2012, 08:25 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Previous - 09-16-2012, 08:49 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Eu Tyto Alba - 09-16-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Previous - 09-16-2012, 09:27 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Garamonde - 09-16-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Eu Tyto Alba - 09-16-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Garamonde - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Not new, but new - by Eu Tyto Alba - 09-16-2012, 02:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)