09-15-2012, 07:01 PM
I FINALLY GOT MY HEADPHONES.
I am so happy right now!!!!!!!




wait a second
they're
oh lookie, I finally have the ones and they're just a little too big as would be expected
hehehehehehhehehe ahahahahahhahhahahahah
I'm so thrilled that I waited 4 weeks for Mom to order these and now that I finally have them I either have to attempt to put up with them or tell her and have to wait even longer to find replacements
I'm so happy I could just
cry
[spoiler]
>:I
literally my face
everything that's really good is always made for ****ing big ears
why
[/spoiler]
I am so happy right now!!!!!!!





wait a second
they're
oh lookie, I finally have the ones and they're just a little too big as would be expected
hehehehehehhehehe ahahahahahhahhahahahah
I'm so thrilled that I waited 4 weeks for Mom to order these and now that I finally have them I either have to attempt to put up with them or tell her and have to wait even longer to find replacements
I'm so happy I could just
cry
[spoiler]
>:I
literally my face
everything that's really good is always made for ****ing big ears
why
[/spoiler]

