09-14-2012, 07:36 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2012, 11:56 PM by redblueyellow.)
Day eight (Final Day):
[spoiler=Part One]![[Image: conceptarticon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/A%20Boy%20and%20His%20Blob/conceptarticon.png)
A Boy and His Blob (Other Systems)
![[Image: aboyandhisblobicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/A%20Boy%20and%20His%20Blob/aboyandhisblobicon.png)
![[Image: BakiBeardicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Drawn%20to%20Life%20The%20Next%20Chapter/BakiBeardicon.png)
![[Image: GiantRobosaicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Drawn%20to%20Life%20The%20Next%20Chapter/GiantRobosaicon.png)
![[Image: Heathericon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Drawn%20to%20Life%20The%20Next%20Chapter/Heathericon.png)
![[Image: Joweeicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Drawn%20to%20Life%20The%20Next%20Chapter/Joweeicon.png)
![[Image: Mariicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Drawn%20to%20Life%20The%20Next%20Chapter/Mariicon.png)
![[Image: QueenandKingicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Drawn%20to%20Life%20The%20Next%20Chapter/QueenandKingicon.png)
![[Image: SPUDicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Drawn%20to%20Life%20The%20Next%20Chapter/SPUDicon.png)
![[Image: Salemicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Drawn%20to%20Life%20The%20Next%20Chapter/Salemicon.png)
![[Image: SockiconPNG.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Drawn%20to%20Life%20The%20Next%20Chapter/SockiconPNG.png)
![[Image: Wilfrebossicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Drawn%20to%20Life%20The%20Next%20Chapter/Wilfrebossicon.png)
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
![[Image: cutscenesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/cutscenesicon.png)
![[Image: enemiesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/enemiesicon.png)
![[Image: itemsandhudicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/itemsandhudicon.png)
![[Image: jinpeitheswallowicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/jinpeitheswallowicon.png)
![[Image: joethecondoricon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/joethecondoricon.png)
![[Image: juntheswanicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/juntheswanicon.png)
![[Image: kentheeagleicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/kentheeagleicon.png)
![[Image: minibossesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/minibossesicon.png)
![[Image: mugshotsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/mugshotsicon.png)
![[Image: ryutheowlicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/ryutheowlicon.png)
![[Image: stage1bossicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/stage1bossicon.png)
![[Image: stage2bossicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/stage2bossicon.png)
![[Image: stage3bossicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/stage3bossicon.png)
![[Image: stage4bossicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/stage4bossicon.png)
![[Image: stage5bossicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/stage5bossicon.png)
Gatchaman: The Shooting (PSX/ PS2)
![[Image: gatchamantheshootingicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Gatchaman%20The%20Shooting/gatchamantheshootingicon.png)
![[Image: neontigericonPNG.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Mega%20Man%20X3/neontigericonPNG.png)
![[Image: voltcatfishicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Mega%20Man%20X3/voltcatfishicon.png)
Mega Man X3
![[Image: archericon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/archericon.png)
![[Image: baticon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/baticon.png)
![[Image: biterfishicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/biterfishicon.png)
![[Image: dragonheadicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/dragonheadicon.png)
![[Image: druidicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/druidicon.png)
![[Image: elephanttransformationicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/elephanttransformationicon.png)
![[Image: endingscreensicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/endingscreensicon.png)
![[Image: itemsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/itemsicon.png)
![[Image: kitchenicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/kitchenicon.png)
![[Image: knighticon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/knighticon.png)
![[Image: mermaidicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/mermaidicon.png)
![[Image: mermaidtransformationicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/mermaidtransformationicon.png)
![[Image: minisquidicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/minisquidicon.png)
![[Image: miscellaneousobjectsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/miscellaneousobjectsicon.png)
![[Image: mummyicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/mummyicon.png)
![[Image: nagaicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/nagaicon.png)
![[Image: orcicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/orcicon.png)
![[Image: scarecrowicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/scarecrowicon.png)
![[Image: shantaeicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/shantaeicon.png)
![[Image: shopicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/shopicon.png)
![[Image: slimeicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/slimeicon.png)
![[Image: steampoweredoceanictinkertubicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/steampoweredoceanictinkertubicon.png)
![[Image: tinkerbaticon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/tinkerbaticon.png)
![[Image: vinepoticon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/vinepoticon.png)
![[Image: zombieclearingicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shantae%20Riskys%20Revenge/zombieclearingicon.png)
Shantae: Risky’s Revenge
![[Image: Frayjaicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shining%20Force%202/Frayjaicon.png)
![[Image: Karnaicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shining%20Force%202/Karnaicon.png)
![[Image: npcsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shining%20Force%202/npcsicon.png)
![[Image: Sarahicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Shining%20Force%202/Sarahicon.png)
Shining Force 2
![[Image: alexsgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/alexsgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: batsuichimonjisgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/batsuichimonjisgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: casshanspritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/casshanspritesicon.png)
![[Image: casshansgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/casshansgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: chun-lisgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/chun-lisgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: doronjospritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/doronjospritesicon.png)
![[Image: doronjosgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/doronjosgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: goldlightanspritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/goldlightanspritesicon.png)
![[Image: goldlightansgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/goldlightansgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: hakushondaimaspritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/hakushondaimaspritesicon.png)
![[Image: hakushondaimaosgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/hakushondaimaosgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: ippatsumanspritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/ippatsumanspritesicon.png)
![[Image: ippatsumansgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/ippatsumansgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: joethecondorspritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/joethecondorspritesicon.png)
![[Image: juntheswanspritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/juntheswanspritesicon.png)
![[Image: juntheswansgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/juntheswansgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: kaijinnosokisgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/kaijinnosokisgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: karasgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/karasgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: karasspritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/karasspritesicon.png)
![[Image: kentheeaglespritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/kentheeaglespritesicon.png)
![[Image: kentheeaglesgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/kentheeaglesgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: morriganaenslandsgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/morriganaenslandsgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: polimarspritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/polimarspritesicon.png)
![[Image: polimarsgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/polimarsgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: ptx-40asgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/ptx-40asgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: rollsgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/rollsgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: ryusgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/ryusgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: sakiomokanesgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/sakiomokanesgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: tekkamanbladesgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/tekkamanbladesgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: tekkamanspritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/tekkamanspritesicon.png)
![[Image: tekkamansgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/tekkamansgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: viewtifuljoesgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/viewtifuljoesgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: yamisgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/yamisgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: yatterman-1spritesicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/yatterman-1spritesicon.png)
![[Image: yatterman-1sgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/yatterman-1sgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: yatterman-2sgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/yatterman-2sgalleryicon.png)
![[Image: zerosgalleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tatsunoko%20vs%20Capcom%20Ultimate%20All%20Stars/zerosgalleryicon.png)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
![[Image: endingcreditsiconPNG.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tsukibuto/endingcreditsiconPNG.png)
![[Image: mapbackgroundsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tsukibuto/mapbackgroundsicon.png)
![[Image: mapcharactersicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tsukibuto/mapcharactersicon.png)
![[Image: mugshotsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tsukibuto/mugshotsicon.png)
Tsukibuto (DS)
![[Image: tsukibitoicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Tsukibuto/tsukibitoicon.png)
![[Image: bicyclesceneicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Yattaman%20DS%20Bikkuridokkiri%20Daisakusen%20da%20Koron/bicyclesceneicon.png)
![[Image: galleryicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Yattaman%20DS%20Bikkuridokkiri%20Daisakusen%20da%20Koron/galleryicon.png)
Yattaman DS Bikkuridokkiri Daisakusen da Koron (DS)
![[Image: YattamanDSBikkuridokkiriDaisakusendaKoronicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Yattaman%20DS%20Bikkuridokkiri%20Daisakusen%20da%20Koron/YattamanDSBikkuridokkiriDaisakusendaKoronicon.png)
![[Image: bossicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Zombie%20Land/bossicon.png)
![[Image: itemsandobjectsicon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Zombie%20Land/itemsandobjectsicon.png)
![[Image: playericon.png]](http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175/redblueyellows/Zombie%20Land/playericon.png)
Zombie Land[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Part Two] http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=21436 [/spoiler]
And with that, I’m off to college again! Unlike last year, I can guarantee that I won’t be updating at any time while I have classes going on. That doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t be around on the forums, though.
I just won’t be as active as I was during the summer.
I tried to add a little bit for everyone in this update, so hopefully it’s been worth the wait. There were quite a few things that I ran out of time to rip (most notably, more A Boy and His Blob sheets) that I will get to next summer, this coming Christmas break, and any other breaks I can find in my schedule. Although it may be a long ways away, there should be many new rips to look forward to in the coming future.
Enjoy!
[spoiler]Side Note: I can finally say that I’ve ripped a sheet from every section on the site!
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Part One]
A Boy and His Blob (Other Systems)
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
Gatchaman: The Shooting (PSX/ PS2)
Mega Man X3
Shantae: Risky’s Revenge
Shining Force 2
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Tsukibuto (DS)
Yattaman DS Bikkuridokkiri Daisakusen da Koron (DS)
Zombie Land[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Part Two] http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=21436 [/spoiler]
And with that, I’m off to college again! Unlike last year, I can guarantee that I won’t be updating at any time while I have classes going on. That doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t be around on the forums, though.
I just won’t be as active as I was during the summer.I tried to add a little bit for everyone in this update, so hopefully it’s been worth the wait. There were quite a few things that I ran out of time to rip (most notably, more A Boy and His Blob sheets) that I will get to next summer, this coming Christmas break, and any other breaks I can find in my schedule. Although it may be a long ways away, there should be many new rips to look forward to in the coming future.

Enjoy!
[spoiler]Side Note: I can finally say that I’ve ripped a sheet from every section on the site!
[/spoiler]

