Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: How do you feel about these kinds of games?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like these the most; they force the player to explore the world.
20.00%
2 20.00%
They're pretty good. The exploration factor is definitely nice.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Okay. I don't mind exploring the world.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Not very good...I get way too lost and can't find my way.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Super ridiculous! Where the hell am I supposed to go!?
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Games That Just Dump You in the World.
#30
Does Myst just dump you into the game? I forget, since it's been a fair number of years since I played it. I seem to recall that being the one thing that I didn't like about the game, as it made the game impossibly difficult to understand from an early age; I got it at the same time as Broken Sword, which gave a very good introduction to the story. As such I became far more attached to Broken Sword than I did with Myst.

I got them in a compilation of games that were said to have the most phonecalls for advice on how to proceed. Oh how times change.


Messages In This Thread
Games That Just Dump You in the World. - by Koh - 09-09-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Games That Just Dump You in the World. - by Dazz - 09-14-2012, 04:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)