Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: How do you feel about these kinds of games?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like these the most; they force the player to explore the world.
20.00%
2 20.00%
They're pretty good. The exploration factor is definitely nice.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Okay. I don't mind exploring the world.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Not very good...I get way too lost and can't find my way.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Super ridiculous! Where the hell am I supposed to go!?
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Games That Just Dump You in the World.
#28
[spoiler=riven, the game that literally dumps you into the world]
[Image: riven-09.jpeg][/spoiler]
intuitive puzzles, subtle storyline, amazing pre-rendered scenes, massive world to explore at your leisure, 3 different endings. one of my favorite puzzle games.


Messages In This Thread
Games That Just Dump You in the World. - by Koh - 09-09-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Games That Just Dump You in the World. - by alexmach1 - 09-13-2012, 12:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)