09-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Hey Kriven, this is over. Let's stop with all this needless posts, shall we?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: How do you feel about these kinds of games? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| I like these the most; they force the player to explore the world. | 2 | 20.00% | |
| They're pretty good. The exploration factor is definitely nice. | 3 | 30.00% | |
| Okay. I don't mind exploring the world. | 2 | 20.00% | |
| Not very good...I get way too lost and can't find my way. | 3 | 30.00% | |
| Super ridiculous! Where the hell am I supposed to go!? | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 10 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Games That Just Dump You in the World.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|