Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Crash Bandicoot on Super Mario Kart
#10
I know, and I thank all of the comments, because I'm not working good now,
I don't know why, but, this is the true, and, at nights I can't sleep, I'VE STAND UP TODAY AT 3Cute0! So, sorry me about all problems on this sprite sheet, well, I'm just starting, and, I'm so lazy, another one thing that IDK why it's over my head. If anyone help me on some sprites like this, I will thank you so much.

(09-10-2012, 10:50 AM)Previous Wrote: you also need more contrast between your colours, the two oranges of fur are nearly identical
Sorry, but the palette it's the same than the Boshi. In a SMK hack, Bowser and Yoshi palettes are the same, Toad and Mario, Peach and DK Jr., Luigi and Koopa.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Crash Bandicoot on Super Mario Kart - by 1999Elias - 09-11-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: Crash Bandicoot on Super Mario Kart - by Kami - 09-11-2012, 04:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)