Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Not new, but new
#3
Hey Eu Tyto Alba, welcome to the Resource! Papercrafting is awesome, to be honest the only reason I don't do it myself is because I don't have a printer (although even if we did I probably wouldn't be allowed to waste all the ink).

Also holy wow that list looks awesome. I might be able to use one of those to make an acceptable TF2 Workshop item Tongue

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here!


Messages In This Thread
Not new, but new - by Eu Tyto Alba - 09-11-2012, 07:04 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Previous - 09-11-2012, 07:06 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by puggsoy - 09-11-2012, 12:08 PM
RE: Not new, but new - by Eu Tyto Alba - 09-16-2012, 08:25 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Previous - 09-16-2012, 08:49 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Eu Tyto Alba - 09-16-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Previous - 09-16-2012, 09:27 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Garamonde - 09-16-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Eu Tyto Alba - 09-16-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: Not new, but new - by Garamonde - 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Not new, but new - by Eu Tyto Alba - 09-16-2012, 02:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)