Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: How do you feel about these kinds of games?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like these the most; they force the player to explore the world.
20.00%
2 20.00%
They're pretty good. The exploration factor is definitely nice.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Okay. I don't mind exploring the world.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Not very good...I get way too lost and can't find my way.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Super ridiculous! Where the hell am I supposed to go!?
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Games That Just Dump You in the World.
#18
I never liked Metroid, no idea where to go and what to find.

But then there are games like Gothic 2, which gives you a short introduction with Xardas and then dumps you into the world with a brief order what to do next. Rest is up to you, the world is enormous and as far as I know, you can go everywhere you want. The only "barrier" are wild monsters and some bandits which kill everything in their way.


Messages In This Thread
Games That Just Dump You in the World. - by Koh - 09-09-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Games That Just Dump You in the World. - by Davy Jones - 09-10-2012, 02:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)