Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Starturds and John2k4 Birthdays
#6
Thanks guys; Taks pointed me here & I'm surprised that people still remembered me. =P

(My birthday is on the 17th though =( .. )


I haven't been around much for a variety of reasons, mainly because it's my senior year and I got a job a couple weeks ago. I had some sheets that I've worked on over the last month - I'll post them soon. =)

Jetters we should talk more too. Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
Starturds and John2k4 Birthdays - by Virt - 09-09-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Starturds and John2k4 Birthdays - by puggsoy - 09-09-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: Starturds and John2k4 Birthdays - by John2k4 - 09-09-2012, 05:50 PM
RE: Starturds and John2k4 Birthdays - by recme - 09-09-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Starturds and John2k4 Birthdays - by Kami - 09-09-2012, 08:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)