09-08-2012, 02:51 AM
[spoiler=Shadow Kami CONFIRMED SPRITE THIEF]
> Post 1: utterly worthless.
> DIED NIGHT 1
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=redblueyellow HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS, but probably going to die anyway]
> Post 1: utterly worthless
> Post 2: pointless banter with Britt, probably worthless unless something happens later
> Post 3: Follows herd voting for Zaba. Seems eager to vote, very slight scum lean.
>> Zaba turned out to be a good guy. Decent scum lean.
> Post 4: Reaction to McHeadburger's accusations. Tries to divert attention by bringing up a vague "they." STRONG scum lean.
>> McHeadburger was a member. HOLY FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING strong scum lean.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=robo9 INDETERMINATE]
> Post 1: Votes for me as a joke. Potentially suspicious, but really probably nothing.
> Post 2: Joins bandwagon consciously.
>> Zaba turned out to be a good guy. Decent scum lean.
> Post 3: Joins another bandwagon, "for majority's sake." Either he has no clue and doesn't give a shit, or he's trying to give that impression. On the off chance RBY is a good guy, I would be cautious of him.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=alexmach1 CONFIRMED MEMBER & HARSH CRITIC]
> Post 1: He's eager. That's pretty useless.
> No other posts, he was probably busy.
> Died day 3
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Vipershark SUSPICIOUS BAND-WAGONER]
> Post 1: Generic first day post. No lean either way.
> Post 2: Hops on Zaba bandwagon, no reason given. Slight scum lean.
>> Zaba's innocent, decent scum lean.
> Post 3: Hops on RBY bandwagon, again with no explanation. If RBY dies, he's very suspicious.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trollerskates CONFIRMED SPRITE THIEF]
> Post 1: Generic first day post. No lean.
> Post 2: Hops on Zaba bandwagon. Confirmed scum, but this should've been a tell.
> Post 3: Posts crappy outside-of-game reason. Seriously why would you people go with this, he didn't even say how he was acting weird.
> Post 4: Eh, it's more fitting than anything.
>> Died Night 3, SCUMMY SCUM SCUM.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mutsukki Overly apologetic, might be mafia]
> Post 1: Meaningless day 1 fluff.
> Post 2: Starts Zaba bandwagon. An innocent is banned. Potentially a scum play, might've just been an accident.
> Post 3: Super exaggerated "omg i'm so sorree~" type stuff; if he was so worried about it, why would he throw a shot in the dark on such flimsy evidence (which wasn't even provided/made up until afterwards.)
> Post 4: Joins RBY bandwagon. Easy way to suddenly gain credibility, especially if RBY turns out to be scum.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sol Member or very clever scum, hard to tell.]
> Post 1: Day 1 stuff. I should probably stop including posts unless they have something of value. On the other hand, I might miss something of value.
> Post 2: Nothing of value[/url]
> Post 3: Notes there's a serial killer-esque figure. I would wager that the three night kills are a result of two scum groups and one vigilante, especially since there's two member deaths and one scum death nightly.
> Post 4: Joins Zaba train, but makes clear his reservations. No tell on this; either he had doubts or he knew that Zaba would be innocent ahead of time.
> Post 5: Pulls back just under the wire. He figured Zaba was a member, one way or another. He doesn't really explain why he has these doubts though. It might be assumed it's due to McHeadburger's post, but that's questionable.
> Post 6: Possibly not a scum due to sheer activity levels. Again, very little read on this post.
> Post 7: Sound logic, but possibly a scum attempt to drive attention towards Gold. There's a weird mention of a seer being left, even though the two member one's we're aware of are dead. Either he forgot, and didn't actually read over the topic like he said he did before he posted, or he's forgotten.
> Post 8: buddypallin' with Hoeloe
> Post 9: Hops aboard RBY train. Everything hinges on whether or not he's guilty, which even I think he is, so *shrug*.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Keiang A good detective must examine everything, even himself]
> Post 1: Day 1 crap
> Post 2: More jokey crap
> Post 3: Response to a really dumb allegation, I dunno. Gold strikes me as a good guy.
> THIS POST: I've been waiting for data to manifest without my involvement. That's basically why I've been so quiet. I was trying to think if there would be a better point in time to post, but everyone's talking about more activity so whatever.
[/spoiler]
The other 12 will come later, I'm going to take a nap cause it's like 2 in the morning. Feel free to respond to any of my shitty comments, they're probably uninformed as fuck. Hopefully I don't die before I can post the second part.
Something I do want to get out there in case I do die, is that I'm pretty sure Gold is, in fact, the vigilante. He's the only one who expressed suspicion about Trollerskates before the night post (kind of a crappy reason but whatever), and no one's CC'd.
> Post 1: utterly worthless.
> DIED NIGHT 1
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=redblueyellow HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS, but probably going to die anyway]
> Post 1: utterly worthless
> Post 2: pointless banter with Britt, probably worthless unless something happens later
> Post 3: Follows herd voting for Zaba. Seems eager to vote, very slight scum lean.
>> Zaba turned out to be a good guy. Decent scum lean.
> Post 4: Reaction to McHeadburger's accusations. Tries to divert attention by bringing up a vague "they." STRONG scum lean.
>> McHeadburger was a member. HOLY FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING strong scum lean.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=robo9 INDETERMINATE]
> Post 1: Votes for me as a joke. Potentially suspicious, but really probably nothing.
> Post 2: Joins bandwagon consciously.
>> Zaba turned out to be a good guy. Decent scum lean.
> Post 3: Joins another bandwagon, "for majority's sake." Either he has no clue and doesn't give a shit, or he's trying to give that impression. On the off chance RBY is a good guy, I would be cautious of him.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=alexmach1 CONFIRMED MEMBER & HARSH CRITIC]
> Post 1: He's eager. That's pretty useless.
> No other posts, he was probably busy.
> Died day 3
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Vipershark SUSPICIOUS BAND-WAGONER]
> Post 1: Generic first day post. No lean either way.
> Post 2: Hops on Zaba bandwagon, no reason given. Slight scum lean.
>> Zaba's innocent, decent scum lean.
> Post 3: Hops on RBY bandwagon, again with no explanation. If RBY dies, he's very suspicious.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trollerskates CONFIRMED SPRITE THIEF]
> Post 1: Generic first day post. No lean.
> Post 2: Hops on Zaba bandwagon. Confirmed scum, but this should've been a tell.
> Post 3: Posts crappy outside-of-game reason. Seriously why would you people go with this, he didn't even say how he was acting weird.
> Post 4: Eh, it's more fitting than anything.
>> Died Night 3, SCUMMY SCUM SCUM.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mutsukki Overly apologetic, might be mafia]
> Post 1: Meaningless day 1 fluff.
> Post 2: Starts Zaba bandwagon. An innocent is banned. Potentially a scum play, might've just been an accident.
> Post 3: Super exaggerated "omg i'm so sorree~" type stuff; if he was so worried about it, why would he throw a shot in the dark on such flimsy evidence (which wasn't even provided/made up until afterwards.)
> Post 4: Joins RBY bandwagon. Easy way to suddenly gain credibility, especially if RBY turns out to be scum.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sol Member or very clever scum, hard to tell.]
> Post 1: Day 1 stuff. I should probably stop including posts unless they have something of value. On the other hand, I might miss something of value.
> Post 2: Nothing of value[/url]
> Post 3: Notes there's a serial killer-esque figure. I would wager that the three night kills are a result of two scum groups and one vigilante, especially since there's two member deaths and one scum death nightly.
> Post 4: Joins Zaba train, but makes clear his reservations. No tell on this; either he had doubts or he knew that Zaba would be innocent ahead of time.
> Post 5: Pulls back just under the wire. He figured Zaba was a member, one way or another. He doesn't really explain why he has these doubts though. It might be assumed it's due to McHeadburger's post, but that's questionable.
> Post 6: Possibly not a scum due to sheer activity levels. Again, very little read on this post.
> Post 7: Sound logic, but possibly a scum attempt to drive attention towards Gold. There's a weird mention of a seer being left, even though the two member one's we're aware of are dead. Either he forgot, and didn't actually read over the topic like he said he did before he posted, or he's forgotten.
> Post 8: buddypallin' with Hoeloe
> Post 9: Hops aboard RBY train. Everything hinges on whether or not he's guilty, which even I think he is, so *shrug*.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Keiang A good detective must examine everything, even himself]
> Post 1: Day 1 crap
> Post 2: More jokey crap
> Post 3: Response to a really dumb allegation, I dunno. Gold strikes me as a good guy.
> THIS POST: I've been waiting for data to manifest without my involvement. That's basically why I've been so quiet. I was trying to think if there would be a better point in time to post, but everyone's talking about more activity so whatever.
[/spoiler]
The other 12 will come later, I'm going to take a nap cause it's like 2 in the morning. Feel free to respond to any of my shitty comments, they're probably uninformed as fuck. Hopefully I don't die before I can post the second part.
Something I do want to get out there in case I do die, is that I'm pretty sure Gold is, in fact, the vigilante. He's the only one who expressed suspicion about Trollerskates before the night post (kind of a crappy reason but whatever), and no one's CC'd.


