Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario!
#55
(09-05-2012, 07:38 AM)Previous Wrote: Your "pretty background" may look nicer with some parallax scrolling Wink

Other than that, this is pretty solid. Can't wait to see more (any play!) Genki ^_^

Mmm, that's really difficult to do with tiles, like I have it set up right now. And good hill and stuff backgrounds in M&L style are fairly difficult to find, and ones that loop even harder (if they even exist)

BUT! A really really really really really long time ago I did make an engine test thing with M&L sprites and I used backgrounds from Mario Kart Super Circuit with parallax scrolling, here's an example

[Image: icedbergs.png]

I tried this in Classic and now this

[Image: parallaxing.png]

[Image: parallaxing2.png]

Backgrounds themselves clash, but I can try building some custom ones.


Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mario fangame! It's a fangame! With Mario! - by Zero Kirby - 09-07-2012, 03:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)