Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
I couldn't think of any exciting characters (well to a degree), so I decided to use myself as a playable character (if that is ok) All I have right now is the main idle pose:

[Image: SpriteSheet.png]

My moveset would be using my Bass to wack people over the head, send shockwaves on the ground and some other stuff that I will come up with.

I do wanna make a Werecroc attack (me transform to and from my self), but I cannot seem to be able to fit it into the size requirement box for playable characters. any ideas?


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by mutantyoshi - 09-06-2012, 10:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)