Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
I've been wondering, would you want English rips of this (and also this and this)? I've been listening to Professor Layton music recently so I felt like ripping it again, thought I may as well start with this.
The English versions are actually the same, but without words covering the correct/incorrect frame. Also, the original background colour of the images are black (i.e. it's actually part of the sprite), but would you like a different background colour for the actual sheet?

By the way, that makes me wonder: how do multiple language games work? I mean most rips I see are from the US versions from games, but suppose someone wanted some Japanese text, like the sheets I mentioned just now? Or sprites from a feature only available in the European version of a game? Or if a character has different versions across game versions?


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 09-06-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)